Monday, June 15, 2009

just let go

So it has been a while again since my last post.. not too terribly long, but I was on a roll there for a bit and now I find myself with life swiftly moving once again... not too much to tell since the last post. Today I saw a red fox and a moose on the golf course while I was at "work" you think about that one and smile for me...

In exactly 32 days I will be on the most intense, lengthy and phenomenal vacation (adventure) of my life...India!! and.... I have decided that I don't want to move from Alaska, but I am going to do it anyway. Because I have to. Because you can't have the good, until you'
ve said goodbye, and although I consider myself a very grateful person... although I have thought every day of my life for the past 6 months how much I love this place, I have to go... for now.

So, yes... my life is good in Alaska. Sun is shining, livin's easy. I love my friends, they are my family... I love my mountains, they are my sanity... yet I am throwing myself into Denver with an open heart... here I come people, traffic, great music, good food, fresh powder... the good with the bad. After 4 years of being in AK I need to leave for n
ow... I will be back.

Ok, enough of my sentimental ramble... seems to be a theme with the past two postings; I can only imagine that this will get worse as the big move approaches.

On to some activities.. last weekend was a wash.. I did hit some golf balls, but the weekend before that was superb.



Jeff snapping a photo of the valley up Couer de'lain

Namaste'


Nama on Peak 2

No comments:

Post a Comment